Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride, Riverwoods

The Riverwoods in Provo did some remodeling of their shopping mall and brought some new stores into the mix...(I’m still praying that Apple will open a store there so Bryan doesn’t have to commute so far; it would be the perfect location!) Along with their remodeling, before Christmas they had carolers from the Hale Center Theatre and free horse-drawn carriage rides. I don’t know if the word got out, because it wasn’t very crowded, but we sure enjoyed ourselves on a free family outing. I keep forgetting my camera everywhere I go, so we just have pics and video from our iPhones.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes