Magic Carpets

I'm not crafty in any way, but I admire people who are, and I enjoy following one of my sister's friend's blog The Creative Homemaker, who amazes me with her craftiness. :) My oldest sister, Gina, came down from Colorado for a visit and I convinced her to help me make these magic carpets that can be used for Family Home Evenings or General Conference. My sister picked up the carpet samples from Home Depot, where you can just ask if they have any expired carpet samples. Apparently everyone else must be making these too because the guy working there said he saves them for moms that come in asking for them. I had two different sizes, so I made the smaller one for Austin. I think they turned out pretty cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes