My twin and I

When my Dad and Mom were thinking of possible names for my twin sister and I, they wanted names that didn't rhyme, but that started with the same letter. I became Tami and my twin sister Tara. Both of our initials were T.J. Neither of us have a middle name. Tara got married quickly out of high school and became T.P. (he! he!), for a while. When I got married in 2002, I became T.N. She was divorced about 4 years ago, and just two weeks ago remarried. The funny thing is she is married to a friend's brother. That friend is married to my husband's best friend growing up! And now we once again share the same initials -- T.N. (Tami Niven and Tara Nicosia)

Here's a sneak peek of the wedding pics below. They were married on a yacht at Newport Beach Harbor.
If you would like to see more pictures of the wedding, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes