JFSB and the ducks

Last week we went on a bike ride to BYU campus, fed the ducks and explored. I saw the new JFS building for the first time -- really nice! We even ate at the Cougareat Food Court. Austin has a tricycle that has metal bars coming up the back and I can push it, he can pedal, or a little of both. So I was pushing him up this really steep incline while he’s sitting there getting a free ride and he says in a worn-out voice, “Mom, you’re making me tired.” haha We just found a pretty nice bike for $10 at a garage sale that Ethan can use now that he’s bigger, so we are going to give Austin Ethan’s old bike......no more pushing him, he’s way too big! Then as we strolled around campus it brought back college memories, and I said out loud, “This is making me miss when I went to school here.” Then Austin replied, “This is making me miss when I was a pirate!” Gotta love boys!  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes