Enjoying Summer

The first week of summer was a success. I only had a few make-up piano lessons on Tuesday and then took off the rest of the week, and just had my medical transcription to worry about. But, since it's summer I let the boys sleep in a little longer and can get most of my work done early and also when they go to bed. So we did a lot of fun things! We went to the Manila park in Pleasant Grove where they have that Children's Discovery playground that the boys just love. We have the Pass of All Passes this year and went to Seven Peaks twice and to Trafalga. The boys are lovin' Seven Peaks. It is crazy crowded, but still fun. At Trafalga they tried miniature golf for the first time. We also saw Dr. Seuss: The Lorax at Movies 8, helped clean the church, went to our Stake Picnic, and went to the library for the summer reading kick-off program. Bryan was in New York for a few days for a job he is doing and missed all our fun. Austin is funny.... He said, "We sure are having a lot of fun while Daddy's gone!" If I thought about it sooner, I would have gone with Bryan since I wasn't teaching, but by the time I checked back on the ticket price they had tripled! It's been almost 5 years since I've been and I would love to go in the Spring or Fall, since I went in December.
I'm not sure if I can say much about the project he is working on now, but when he's done I'll be sure to post a link or the set of images he is working on. They are going to be great! He gets to work on post production the entire week..... and I mean the ENTIRE week in order to make the deadline..... So we won't be seeing much of him this week either. Hopefully once this project is done he can enjoy the summer with us and join us at Seven Peaks. I think we will be spending a lot of time there! Here are a few pics of the week......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes