Baby Shower

My mom and sister had a baby shower for me!  It was a lot of fun and I got so many cute things!  Girls clothes are just adorable!  I can't wait to dress our baby girl! :)

Here are a few pictures from the ones my cousin Jenisse took, (thanks Jenisse!)

Friends Jessica and Carlee
Memory game.....I didn't do very well on this game!
Jericka, Grandma Newman, Aunt Charisse
Jamie's mother-in-law, Jill
Quilt my Grandma Newman made
Adorable shoes and outfit below that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law gave me, so cute!
My mom made this adorable cake.  She bought the chocolate cake from Costco and then put the blocks on top and decorated it with the pink.  Super cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes