First day of School

Ethan started 2nd grade this year and Austin started Kindergarten, so they now are attending the same school!  Because we are out of boundaries from the school, though, they can't ride the bus and I have to drive to the school three times each day, but they're worth it! :)  

Near the end of the summer they started to fight more than normal and I was a little excited for school to start, but then when I took them the first day I got tears in my eyes.  My babies are gone somewhere all day without me and growing up!


And the best feeling in the world........Austin running to me after school!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes