Field Trip Fun

One thing I like about Ethan's school is the high parental involvement. I enjoy going in once a month and teaching them about the Composer of the Month, and I also get to help out occasionally with centers, activities, and field trips. Hmmm..... I guess that's why I'm even busier now with Ethan in school. We've already gone on two field trips, and they have another one planned in a few weeks. The first field trip was to an Apple Farm in Ojai, and the second was to McGrath's Pumpkin Patch here in Camarillo.


The first day of school Ethan met a boy in his class named Joshua, and they have been buddies in school ever since. I guess Joshua has an older brother named Ethan, so he connected with him right away.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes