Provo Trail Fun


This weekend has been a rainy one, but we were able to get out before the rain came back Saturday afternoon and get some exercise on the Provo trail. Bryan and I were on rollerblades, Ethan was on his bike, and Austin was in his stroller, with ME pushing of course. I really don't think I could go roller bladding without the stroller....it's my support ;) We had tons of fun and were very tired afterwards! We used to roller blade the trail when we lived here before, but I probably hadn't been in over two years!

This picture is scary of me, but it's the only one I am in!

Ethan was worn out too!

1 comments:

A Wink and a Smile said...

Yola! So I didn't even know you guys had moved back here. We might take you up on your offer, we need to pick up a washer and dryer for our new place. I'm still looking for something really cheap. I'll let ya know. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes