Ten Year Anniversary

Wow! Bryan and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary on May 1st. Our wedding day/reception days were pretty much the best days of my life up until that point. Everything turned out perfectly! It was all very magical! While 10 years seems to have gone very fast, it does seem a long time since the day we got married. It is hard to explain! Now we have an almost 8-year-old who will be getting baptized this summer, a 5-year-old, and a baby girl on the way. Bryan is also back in school finishing a degree.
We went down to Capitol Reef to check out UVU's field station and the park, since he will be teaching a photography excursion class there this fall.
We didn't have a whole lot of time to check out all the cool sites of the park, but we had fun! The field station is about 9 miles away from the visitor center, but you have to take this dirt road and drive real slow, so it takes at least a half hour from the visitor center. The place was pretty neat, all solar powered, makes their own water, etc. Besides the full-time employee that came up while we were there, we were the only two people up there with no phone service and no one around; kind of weird being in what felt like the middle of nowhere all by our lonesomes.
Here are some pictures of Bryan and I 10 years ago, and some pictures from Capitol Reef. 


3 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

Congratulations, guys! I love your cute little baby bump, Tami, and I love your new car. :)

kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! And I was also going to mention how adorable your little baby bump is, Tami. I'm so excited that you guys are having a girl! When are you due? I have 1 more month and I feel like a swollen whale. It's awesome.

Tami said...

Thanks! Kathryn, I am so jealous you only have a month left, but not the swollen whale part ;) I'm not looking forward to being pregnant through the hot summer! I am due Sep. 16th! How fun that you, me, and Kim will have a baby born the same year! :)

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes