Easter

Cute girl getting an Easter basket at Michael's


Ready for school with the boys


Loving the park

Finally a get-together with my best friend, Kim, and her kids.  

Love the view from the 'Y'.  Glad it's no longer cold or winter so I can hike it often!

Easter morning!

Unfortunately Bryan got sick Saturday and wasn't feeling good Sunday.  He didn't make it up to my grandparents for Easter, but he was feeling a lot better in the evening so we went over to his parent's house later.  



Fun Easter craft my mom showed the kids how to make.

My dad and silly brother, Daniel.


Easter egg hunt.  Aubrey scored on lots of money!

Aubrey is screaming here and not so happy I set her down. :(


I'm so blessed to have healthy, beautiful children.

Barbara's table decorations for Easter....so cute!



I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and His atonement.  Because of Him I can be with my family forever.  Here's a video called Because of Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes