Valentine's Fun

For Valentine’s this year, I surprised the boys with a heart attack door and some treats. Then later on my amazing mother-in-law, Barbara, and my amazing sister-in-law, Jessica, came over to cook us dinner and eat with us, but then I noticed Barbara only set the table for two.....and then suddenly there were candles, flowers, and rose pedals on the table as well. They cooked a surprise Valentine’s dinner just for Bryan and I.....how sweet! They are way too good to us! And I’m such a nerd, I never got one picture of Barbara with the boys while she was here visiting from California!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes