Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum

Ethan’s school went to Thanksgiving Point’s Dinosaur Museum earlier in February, and I can’t believe it’s the first time I’ve been there! I thought it was a lot of fun, but Ethan didn’t like it too much. He has such a great imagination that I think his imagination runs wild and things scare him easily. They dim the lights inside the museum and they play sound effects of dinosaurs and waterfalls, and he really didn’t enjoy that. Maybe if we went a second time he would warm up to it and like it better. He told me, “This isn’t a fun field trip, it’s a scary field trip!” I actually remembered my camera instead of taking pictures with my iPhone, but maybe I should have used the iPhone....these pictures didn’t turn out too great.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes