Speed Skating at the Olympic Oval

I get emails of things to do in the area, and I like to check out the free events. I was excited to see that the World Cup Speed Skating Competition was free! It was held at the Olympic Oval up in Kearns on February 18th. My parents met us there since my dad had the day off. Bryan was wishing he could get the day off to come watch! The boys were excited they gave out free flags to all the kids, and right before we left we saw Martina Sablikova break her own world record for the 5000 meter. That’s her below in the first picture.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things." ~Pierce Harris
 
Copyright 2009 The Niven Clan All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes